...because another iPad blog won't hurt anyone

on april 3rd 2010 a friend of mine travelled all the way to beautiful New York city to pick up a brand new iPad just for me ! I decided that i'd write down my thoughts and experiences and maybe some reviews of apps or accessories. I am also an amateur astronomer and am running an astronomy blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Planst vs. Zombies


Plants vs. Zombies:

After hearing so much about the game on the TWIT podcasts, i took the plunge and purchased the iPad version. The game has a great variety of characters that grows with each level and you can only use a limited amount of character types for each level - which adds a great deal of strategy to the game. Fieldrunners already has a good level of strategy that comes into play, but I'd say that Plants vs. Zombies goes even beyond Fieldrunners - and then some ! So far i've gotten to approximately one third of the available characters and am still hooked.
I give Plants vs Zombies 5 out of 5 stars because of its great graphics and the many characters that you can play with

Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment