...because another iPad blog won't hurt anyone

on april 3rd 2010 a friend of mine travelled all the way to beautiful New York city to pick up a brand new iPad just for me ! I decided that i'd write down my thoughts and experiences and maybe some reviews of apps or accessories. I am also an amateur astronomer and am running an astronomy blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

what apps am i missing the most ?

Front Row or Apple TV for my iPad - The Air Video App (see my upcoming review) is great, but it does not play content purchased in iTunes. Currently most of my media content is still ripped DVDs or material i did not get through iTunes (cough...cough) - but i'm slowly buying more content through iTunes and this will be a problem for Air Video.

Whats App Messenger - it would be great to have the same free SMS functionality on my iPad that i'm using every day on my iPhone. I tried to install the App on the iPad but it did not work.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment