...because another iPad blog won't hurt anyone

on april 3rd 2010 a friend of mine travelled all the way to beautiful New York city to pick up a brand new iPad just for me ! I decided that i'd write down my thoughts and experiences and maybe some reviews of apps or accessories. I am also an amateur astronomer and am running an astronomy blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fieldrunners

Fieldrunners:

I've played fieldrunners on the iPhone and already liked it alot on the small screen. The iPad version has prettier graphics and much improved orchestral background music. The gameplay has not been changed as far as i can tell. At first i was unsure wether or not i should try it on the iPad, but I'm glad I did.



I give Fieldrunners 4.5 out of 5 stars because of its great graphics, sound and because it has a great replay value. 

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment